- Scratch Card- create an air of mystery by sending your guests a save the date scratch card. They would be excited as to what are they getting to see while scratching the card.
- Message in a bottle/ wooden flip flops– if you are having a beach side wedding, then this is the most ideal way to send your save the date. You can opt to send the message in a glass bottle or in the form of flip flops engraved with your wedding date.
- Luggage Tag– this works well if you are having a destination wedding. The luggage tag scores high on utility too
- Bookmark– for the book lovers and avid readers, a save the date that doubles up as a bookmark is pretty cool
- Word Search– when you are a word nerd, you can get everyone else in the game by sending word searches. We assure you that your guests would have a lot of fun in finding the letters save the date among the scrabbled words.
P.S- be smart enough to write down the date on the card as your guests would not be knowing the wedding date.
- Cinema Ticket– for the couple who is a movie buff and have a lot of movies inspired touches in the wedding, the drill starts right from a save the date in the form of a movie ticket.
- Balloon– the coolest save the date ever. Your wedding date would pop up when your guests inflate the balloon.
- Dreamcatcher– nothing can be more whimsical and magical than sending the first look of your wedding on a Dreamcatcher. Your guests would be hooked to know how dreamy the wedding is going to be.